Blue Lavender Mojito
10 to 15 mint leaves
10 to 15 blueberries
1 ounce lavender syrup*
Juice of 1/2 of a pressed lime
1 1/2 ounces white rum Club soda
1. In a tall glass, muddle mint leaves, simple syrup or lavender syrup, lime juice, blueberries, and rum.
2. Muddle just enough to combine flavors, being careful not to over-muddle. Fill glass with crushed ice. Top with club soda and stir.
3. Garnish with 3 blueberries on a pick. Serve with a straw.
*Lavender Simple Syrup
2 cups water
2 cups granulated sugar
2 tablespoons dried lavender blossoms
1. Bring ingredients to a boil in saucepan, stirring so that the sugar dissolves. Reduce heat and continue stirring until all the sugar has dissolved.
2. Remove from heat and let steep for 30 minutes. Remove lavender blossoms and allow syrup to cool. Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated.